From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:49:36 -0600
Amy,

Certification promotes credibility.  End of story.  The CRM is important because as you pass each section, you become more confident in yourself.  Credentials at the end of your name are for the others.  The process is for you.

The process isn't difficult--after meeting all requirements to become a candidate, if you test and write well, you'll do fine immediately.  If you don't take tests well or you have difficulty organizing your thoughts, then it will take you a little longer.

I work for the ARMA Houston chapter as the professional development chair, which includes the ICRM process. Feel free to contact me anytime!

Mimi Dionne