From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:35:42 -0800
Good Monday morning list members (at least for those on the left coast of
the USA),
I have an opportunity to attend the Northeast Document Conservation Center
(NEDCC) School for Scanning in Boston this June and I am looking for
information from list members that have attended this class, or are familiar
with it. Just looking for data about the quality and quantity of information
being presented and how valuable it has been in relation to your records
center/archives/collection management.
Please feel free to contact me off list if you prefer, and thanks in advance
for any information.

John Guthrie, CDIA+
Records Manager
City of Oceanside, California