From:
Amy Conant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:11:31 -0700
Happy Spring all!

I'm submitting this question for a department within our county.  They have microfilm that is beginning to deteriorate and they would like to have this film converted to digital format. Our staff would like to meet with any organization private or public that has gone through this process.  If possible to arrange an on-site visit as well.  We are in the Denver area, and willing to travel anywhere in the state as well as Wyoming.  Thanks in advance for any information.

Amy Conant