From:
"Forbes, Cherise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:15:47 -0500
Ted:

I actually received my BA in Records and Information Mgt from Detroit college of Business (a private college and sister of Davenport University).  For whatever reason, they no longer offer this - but I'm sure you could get some historical information from them.  I have been in this field for 13 years and feel my degree has helped me in every position.

Hope this helps!