From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:38:08 -0500
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:18:21 EST, Katherine Beasley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I am a student at Bluefield college and am doing a short research paper on
> the usefullness of a listserv.

well to determine if a listserv is useful one must know its purpose or
reason for existence.

the primary purpose for  recmgmt-l is to provide a means for records
and information management professional to network with each other, to
share information.

Based upon the above I would say we are useful, but I will let others
chime in on how they find the list to be useful

> What kind of information
> can you give me on this  topic.

mostly we will provide anecdotal evidence, but you can always search
the listserv archives to see how questions have been asked and the
answers provided.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va