From:
Jenna Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:11:00 -0700
Hello,
The Government of Alberta's Information Management Branch has a resource guide for RM/IM training resources that may help you out. It contains links to North American and overseas degree, diploma and other certifications in this field.
Hope this helps,
Jenna
http://www.im.gov.ab.ca/training/pdf/InfoMgmtTrainingResGuide.pdf