From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:04:50 -0400
Some of the following might be helpful:
The Risk Management Association http://www.rmahq.org/RMA/
The Institute of Risk Management http://www.theirm.org/
The Nonprofit Risk Management Network http://www.nonprofitrisk.org/
The Public Risk Management Association http://www.primacentral.org/

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division
Newport News Dept. of Public Utilities
Newport News, VA

From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tracey Black
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Risk Ranking Criteria for Contracts

Maybe some more information will be useful to elaborate on my original.
The types of Contracts I am referring to are Contracts/Agreements
between Power Plants and or Power Programs and Participants to our
organization which is a not-for-profit company run by a board.  We have
only 60 employees in our administration, no legal on staff and no
library to really speak of.  The whole Risk Management/Contract
Management is totally new to my organization.  No body here has ever
worked with Risk/Contract Management, so we are looking for any guidance
what so ever.  A starting point of some sort would be great!!

Tracey