From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:44:35 -0500
B. Lippmeier
Boston Public Library
Massachusetts

Dear B. Lippmeier,

Please do not refuse robust Government Documents BPL reference
services by limiting full responses to enquiries about
Boston government documents collections at our public library.

The prejudicial practices at our Government Documents Department
by limiting information on enquiries to some of our public
library users is unfair.

Cc:
GODORT State and Local Documents Task Force
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/GODORT/sldtf/index.htm

John Arnold
Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
http://mlin.lib.ma.us/mblc/board