From:
"King, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:10:23 -0600
A former co-worker, who is now City Clerk in Goddard just to the west of Wichita, asked if I could help respond to the following request from the City Clerk in Portland, ME -- Linda Cohen wants to know about cities that employ "an Archivist" and obtain job descriptions and pay scales. I know there are lots of city government archivists and records managers out there, but thought the best way to get Linda Cohen in Portland, ME lots of results quickly would be to forward her original post to the IIMC (municipal clerks) list, which was forwarded to me, onto the NAGARA, ARCHIVES and RECMGMT-L lists.

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO MS. COHEN AT mailto:[log in to unmask] -- NOT TO ME.