From:
"Schildmeyer, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:22:30 -0600
You may want to look at the image conversion products from PEERNET
www.peernet.com.  We've been considering using ePro 6.0 to convert PDF
files to TIF for the Archive Writer.  We've downloaded the demo version,
but haven't purchased it yet. They have some other products that might
fit your need better.

Greg Schildmeyer, CRM
"Any ship can be a minesweeper... once." -Anon