From:
"Allan, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:28:48 -0500
As a vendor, I can tell you that we require payment in advance prior to
destruction of the records.  The reason:  we've been burned (albeit
rarely) by clients who refuse to pay after the work is done.  I suppose
you could take the ex-client to court over this sort of thing, but that
can waste time and money, not to mention the goodwill that you work so
hard to establish in the community where you provide services.

Liz Allan
Director of Client Programs
SOURCECORP Deliverex