From:
"Pike, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 08:59:17 -0400
All,

I see one post noting Cumulus for storing images. I would appreciate any
replies citing the software being used to store digital images.

 We use an outdated FileNET Content Services 4.0, but faced with
upgrading, are wanting to look for at options, especially those less
pricey and easier to program to.  Eventually will go formal on the
process, but gathering research to get baseline of what is being used by
records managers in education and government is of value.

We've heard all along that storing blobs in Oracle is a no-no, but have
heard of a few organizations giving that a try. Any one doing that?

Thank you,

Heather Pike

====

Heather M. Pike
Business Analyst
State of New Hampshire

Department of Environmental Services, Waste Division/ Office of
Information Technology,

Application Software Division
29 Hazen Drive
PO Box 95