From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:23:10 -0400
Lisa:
The City Attorney issues the hold to my Director who passes it on to me
to manage.  I am then responsible for the communication and monitoring
of legal holds to the Utility.  This is because 1) it's part of my job
function and 2) I am responsible for completing records destruction and
I maintain the destruction logs.  I am also responsible for monitoring
the adherence to our RIM policies throughout the Utility which makes me
the logical choice for communicating the hold and making sure all comply
with the hold.  I must report back to the City Attorney (through the
Director) any and all actions/issues regarding the hold.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division