From:
"Harris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:52:27 -0400
If you or someone you know is interested please reply as indicated at
the bottom of the announcement:

Global Records Manager

Georgia-Pacific Corporation has an exciting new way of thinking and
working. We are seeking an exciting new employee to help us build our
future.  Georgia-Pacific is a world leader in Consumer, Paper,
Packaging, and Building Products.  We offer the stability of a
79-year-old company and the creative energy of a brand new one.
Currently, we are seeing a Global Records Manager for our Atlanta, GA
headquarters location.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

The Global Records Manager reports to the Director of Global Records and
Information Management within the Compliance Department and will be
responsible for the implementation and management of the records and
information management program at all Georgia-Pacific's locations. The
successful candidate will have experience as follows:

*         Leading the RIM Team with responsibility for implementing the
vision, strategies, objectives and metrics of the team;

*         Oversee the development, maintenance, and continuous
improvement of global records standards and processes for information
management;

*         Collaborate with stakeholders in every area of the company to
ensure compliance with regulatory and business recordkeeping
requirements;

*         Ensure that the RIM standard and retention schedule are
updated as needed to meet the compliance and business needs of the
company;

*         Experience in all aspects of records management for both
electronic and hardcopy records;

*         Facilitate proper life cycle management of the companies'
information assets;

*         Provide guidance and advice to business departments or
capabilities for the efficient and cost effective management of
information; work with stakeholders and staff to develop best practices;

*         Establish, implement and monitor record assessment and
auditing of records management processes; manage team budget; report
regularly on process metrics; mentor and train staff and employees.

EDUCATION:  Bachelor's degree

KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel and Access;
database experience; knowledge of electronic record systems including
imaging.

REQUIREMENTS:

*         5-10 years progressively increasing responsibility managing
Records Management functions and personnel in a complex,
multi-discipline environment;

*         Advanced knowledge of records management systems and
operations;

*         Knowledge and understanding of current and developing IT and
Records Management technologies;

*         Developed and delivered formal and informal presentations to
executives, managers, and staff;

*         Strong verbal and written communication skills;

*         Proven track record in managing multiple projects and ensuring
quality standard, budget and timelines are met;

*         Ability to travel on average 10%-20%.

Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference.  We
offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include;
medical, dental, vacation and much more! To be considered for
employment, please email your resume along with salary history to:
[log in to unmask] Job Code: NWK480. We are an equal opportunity
employer M/F/D/V.  For more exciting opportunities please visit our
website at www.gp.com.

MAKING LIFE'S SIMPLE NECESSITIES

Paula Harris, CRM

Director, Global Records & Information Management

404-652-6716