From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:28:18 -0600
Source One Management, Inc. is a multifaceted corporation specializing in information lifecycle technologies, management consulting, administrative and outsourcing services.  We have an immediate opening for a Records Manager in Carlsbad, NM.

The Records Manager will provide leadership, management and direction for the records management services provided to the Department of Energy and its contractors for the Waste Isolation Pilot Project (WIPP) records facility. They will have overall responsibility to ensure the records management personnel, software, hardware and technology are managed effectively. They will manage a staff of 34 records personnel.

Key requirements of the position would include experience in managing electronic records, experience in a government/DOE environment, and project management experience.  For a full list of duties, responsibilities and qualifications please see the position posting on our website at  www.sourceone.com and select Job Openings at the top of the page.

Brian Starck, CRM
Area Manager
Source One Management
[log in to unmask]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

(303) 868-1273