From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:58:43 -0700
To [log in to unmask]:

Don't forget the basics.

If you are building a house, you wouldn't eliminate the foundation.

The same goes for Records and Information Management.  You have to learn
(and prove to yourself that you have learned) the basics before you move
on (Like a building inspector - is it safe to add the next level?).  If
you don't then the old adage comes into play - Garbage in - Garbage out
(GIGO).

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]