From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:13:21 -0700
Graham, generally after eating Vietnamese or Korean food/especially
kimche, the following procedures apply:
brush teeth...& tongue
rinse mouth and gargle with a strong mouthwash
shower, use deoderant, change clothes
carry and use breath mints for several hours

By the way, regarding asian food and rice...; I was raised on a cattle
ranch; it was beef, ham, beef, chicken, beef, pork, beef, turkey, beef,
mutton, beef, venison, beef, eggs 'n bacon, beef, sausage, beef, fish,
beef, frog legs, beef, etc.  I never tasted rice once in my life until I
arrived in asia while in the military.  What a wonderful food that will
go with just darn near anything.  Notice I did not mention spinach?

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/06 7:56 AM >>>
Hope you have plenty of breath mints.  There is a rule in our
house...... If one of you eats a meal like that, we all have to.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]