From:
"Alice B. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:09:59 -0400
Hello, All!

As to Tim Hunt's thoughts on getting the Iron Mtn flashlight, I thought it
was a bit odd, too!  How did anyone know I was attending the conference and
just whose permission did someone get to place that brochure in my room?

I am very thankful that nothing else just happened to be placed in my room.
Further, I spoke with another ARMA member and her room was NOT locked after
this person(s) placed the flashlight in her room.  Not a good sign for
maintaining a secure environment, you know what I mean?

Hope all of you are having a marvelous day!  It's great in central
Florida...cool and breezy!

Alice B. Young
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando FL 32827