From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:49:21 -0600
Yes, Charles, I have seen a snow blower before.

My comment was only meant to note how quickly the temperature has
fallen:
- not that it was the coldest temperature I had ever seen
- not that it was the coldest temp we would see in Texas this year
- or not even that it was the coldest it would be in Houston TODAY
And not that it wasn't cold or colder across most of the country.

 It was a simple comment - clearly marked off topic for those too busy
to read fluff - and not intended to imply that worse weather was not
headed for the East/North East.

As for this "poor Texan" - well, I will let you dig your own self out.

Sherry A. Lyons, CRM