From:
Arthur Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:21:28 -0800
For Friday OT viewing pleasure, I have posted a picture of my flash
drive in its place of honor.  It is in the Yahoo RecMgmt Group site.
It is in the MISCELLANEOUS folder of the PHOTOS section.  Here is the
link:

In the spirit of the season, I would like to forward the idea of
those conference attendees who have BOTH the flash drive and the CD
consider "donating" one of the versions to a records management
professional who did not have the opportunity to attend the
conference.  I know of a great many people who could not attend
because of budget, scheduling or other reasons.  My flash drive is
already spoken for and I am going to gladly send it off...after the
holiday season!

John:  it is a nice, cool 71 degrees F. (and rising) here in good ol'
SoCal!

Arthur J. Medrano, CRM
Reseda, CA