From:
"Mrozak, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:17:08 -0500
Many thanks to all of you who have responded to this thread. You have
provided exactly the kind of valuable insights I was expecting! If
anyone is interested in hearing what the final question ends up being,
please contact me directly.

FYI, I have already assembled an "Ad Hoc RIM Task Force", which has been
sponsoring activities (e.g., quarterly seminars) to raise general
awareness regarding records and information management issues. Our goal
is to make basic information about records management available to
anyone in the company who is interested. (This has the added benefit of
us being able to identify people who care about this issue, so when the
time comes to raise this effort up a notch, we know who to contact!) My
intention is to have this Task Force submit the question ahead of time.
The CEO can choose to address it live or put it on the back burner. It
will definitely not be sprung on him at the meeting. The Task Force
includes representatives from Legal, Compliance, and IT. I expect the
Task Force members to vet the question with the higher ups in their
departments. It's nice to see that this approach validated. (Thanks,
Patrick!)

Cheers
suz