From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:56:58 -0500
I am forwarding this on behalf of a list member who cannot currently
post from his work address, but can read responses to the list.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division
Newport News Dept. of Public Utilities
Newport News, VA

I am seeking examples of organization-based file plan rather than a file
plan built around subject categories.  Also, examples of a functional
file plan would be appreciated as well.  Thanks in advance to the
wonderful professionals on the list.

Bill Manago, CRM

Technology Strategist

CA MDY