From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:25:00 -0800
I think this simply proves the old saying about complaining about some
things being similar to:

"Shouting at the RAIN"

We've gone round and round about this on two occasions over the past month
and it seems most people share a similar view of the subject...

If you don't like it, don't read it or shop somewhere else.

It ain't Burger King, you can't have it your way unless you want to cook it
yourself, and I believe one of your comments was

I don't find it of much value/interest, so I don't read it

Yet you continue to complain about it.

As far as someone expressing their opinion, I think that is alrighteeeeee
myself, I mean, opinions are like elbows, everyone has one.... no wait a
minute, it wasn't ELBOWS... most people have TWO of those... now, WHAT WAS
IT that most people have ONE of that opinions are like???

Hmmmm...can't seem to remember right now, but I THINK the second part of
that line was "and most of them STINK" =)

Sure wish I could remember WHAT it was

Larry

--
Larry Medina