From:
Evans Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:14:00 -0500
For the record, I enjoy the RAIN postings.  I lurk here as a fringe
participant of ARMA (not a member).  My career has been an ever-evolving
one and I can see that RIM may be a direction it evolves in the future.
The main reason I subscribe is to learn though there have been a couple
of times I had something to contribute.  My only "complaint" is that
sometimes the stories in RAIN have been pulled from their news site
before I have had a chance to read them.  This is such an active board
and I enjoy the interaction.

Kitty Evans
Document Imaging Manager
All About Staffing, Inc.