From:
Tommy Fricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:49:14 -0500
I feel sorry for the poor schmuck that spent countless hours pursuing their BA and Masters degree only to be told they don't meet the requirements because they can't lift a 50 lb box.

Good luck Cambridge on finding a qualified candidate that would be willing to take on this task for probably a minamal wage.

~ T