From:
Joan Kon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:06:43 -0400
I work for a local Florida government.  The State provides us with
retention schedules.  Is there a software program that can designate retention
periods for emails and other electronic documents that are received or created
and that can be checked against the FL retention schedule that perhaps another
Florida agency has allready input into the software?  I am not familiar with
this type software but hope to attend a conference concerning such in the near
future.  I am concerned that users are either keeping electronic documents too
long or not long enough.

Thank you.
Joan Kon