From:
Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:44:27 -0400
Joan,

I agree that the server based E-mail Management Solutions are not
providing the needed Life Cycle Management to be called a real Records
Management Solution.
We are implementing a user based E-mail Management Solution at the
Agency I work at here in Florida.
The EDRMS/ECM (TRIM Context) integrates with our E-mail application and
allows our users to catalog their E-mails by a simply dragging their
E-mails into the appropriate linked folders. We have entered the GS1 and
the GS14 into our EDRMS/ECM and would have no problem to share the
export files with you.

Please send a E-mail directly to me if you are interested in some
additional details.

Simon T. De Witt

Tampa Bay Water scans all email for viruses,
worms, and inappropriate material and blocks email
deemed harmful or inappropriate. Email service is
provided to Tampa Bay Water users for business
purposes.