From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:50:10 -0600
Well Bill might be right (he seems to be getting brighter, I wonder what is
casuing that). The burden of any orgainzation is due diligence. If you are a
landlord, you put locks on the doors, bars on the windows and home security
system in, and then your tenants get the house broken into is it your fault?
The answer is maybe,if it turns out to be yes get a better lawyer. I think
you see my point. Pay for the service you want. Keeping things in house
might or might not provide better security etc. Keep in mind that it also
exposes the records to those most interested in their contents. At least
with the outside vendor you have the strong potential for a clear audit
trail.

Having said that I like the onsite control keep itin the hands of the
organization.

Fishin loors: we use dupont loors

Both Barrels: flock shooting is the the most economical method. Punt guns
work good too.

Bags: Best used for snipe huntin. Hey Bill ya wanna hold the bag?

Chris Flynn