From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:57:15 -0700
I wonder how deep this goes?  His sophomoric actions, for a former Nat'l
Security Advisor, make you wonder why, and who else?  I wonder if we
will ever learn more about his motivations, and who else was involved.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/30/2007 1:01 PM >>>
I wanted to point out that FOX News is running a special report
tomorrow night at 9:00 on the theft of top secret records from the
National Archives by former National Security Advisor Sandy Berger.
Here's a link to more information:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262687,00.html.

This is a case that everyone in our profession should be concerned
about.

Regards to all,
Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA+