From:
Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:47:26 -0400
1st I agree that a report on Records Theft is very appropriate post for
this Listserv. But I also share Charles disappointment that Fox News
decided to do a hour special on this issue. I am RM professional but
feel like that I am in need of more information relating to the ongoing
war in Iraq, conflicts in Afghanistan, political disputes with Iran and
Syria. All this meanwhile we have less allies supporting us with these
issues. Furthermore we have an investigation on the dismissal of 8 US
Attorneys, a court case regarding a leak of the identity of a covert CIA
agent, etc..

The list of issues that are more important to make a hour report on is
long.

Charles has the right to make a comment, if you felt that it was
inappropriate for him to make the comment than it was no less
inappropriate than some of the follow up comments.

Furthermore it is ridicules to assume that all the other News Networks
decided not run the story because political incentive, instead assuming
that one News Network is running all alone a story (particularly a hour
long special) out of political incentive.

Simon De Witt

"The above stated opinion is my own opinion and does not reflect the
employer I work for"

Tampa Bay Water scans all email for viruses,
worms, and inappropriate material and blocks email
deemed harmful or inappropriate. Email service is
provided to Tampa Bay Water users for business
purposes.