From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:26:38 -0500
Hopefully, this post isn't all that political...... I'd note "for the
record" that Fox covers the war in Iraq quite extensively, that the have
covered the issues surrounding the dismissal of 8 US Attorneys and have
pointed out the dismissal of 93+ US Attorneys in prior
administration.... and that they've had lots of discussion (including
both "sides" of the issue) when it comes to the "covert" CIA agent....
including those who
have asked the question about whether she was actually covert, further
questions on why the Special Prosecutor has found no basis on which to
charge anyone with that leak as a crime, etc.

Taking one hour to explore this particular issue doesn't appear to me to
be excessive, and isn't it a good thing to see a "records management"
issue being given that level of air time?

I'll assume nothing regarding the other networks and their reluctance to
cover the "Sandy Berger" issue in more detail, since that is their
choice....and I'll just be thankful that we have a free press in the
U.S.
that gives us all choices to watch news from various viewpoints....

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+