From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:18:38 -0400
I don’t believe anyone on this list knows my political world view - nor should you.  There are an infinite number of other lists on the Internet for that and I don’t have the time or the inclination to get caught up in endless political debate.  Politics had nothing to do with my original post.

In fact, I find the very notion that the deliberate theft of Top Secret records by a high ranking government official has become an issue of liberal vs. conservative (or, God help us, FOX vs. CNN) sickening.  If we were medical professionals and the Surgeon General admitted to covering up a major malpractice case, wouldn’t we ALL be outraged?  And wouldn’t the people outside of our profession be counting on us to hold the official accountable for his actions regardless of our own political beliefs?

Those of you who support Mr. Berger’s former Administration should be the most vocal proponents of a complete investigation of this case.  His actions are reprehensible and insulting to those of who consider this a noble and honorable profession.

Don Leaders, CRM, CDIA+