From:
John Lontos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:29:27 -0400
We are currently recruiting for 3 records management professionals as
follows:

1) A senior records manager to fill the role of European Records Manager
for a U.S.-Based a Biopharmaceutical company, responsible for
implementation of the Company's records management processes and systems
throughout European operations.  The position will be based in France,
and require considerable travel across Europe.  Other requirements
include the following:

* Fluency in French and English
* Extensive records management background (CRM preferred)
* International/EU experience, knowledge of ISO 15489, MoReq, etc...
* Pharma experience preferred but not mandatory
* Exceptional communications skills, with strong ability to forge
partnerships across diverse groups
* Experience with TOWER Software TRIM and/or EMC Documentum

2) Two junior or mid-level RIM professionals to support the efforts of
the European records manager.  Also based in France, these positions
require some ability to speak, read and understand French, though
fluency is not a requirement.

Please contact me directly with any questions.

John Lontos
EDRM Solutions, Inc.
703-625-9821