From:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:02:10 -0600
Thank you for your patience! I caught many of you in some great moments in
San Antonio! I am sorry it took so long to get these up for your perusal!

I finally updated our web site to include some long awaited information and
fix some broken links!

Pictures of our new destruction department layout, the new equipment and the
new truck
Pictures from the ARMA National conference in San Antonio with a link to a
PDF of my poster presentation
Updated company "Literature" to include a PDF of the power point
presentation I run at conventions
Updated publications page to include additional information
    Industry resources - ARMA, ICRM, AIIM and NARA
    Handout from National Conference "Media by Media"
    RIM Quick tips and facts

And at long last I found the where-with-all to update the front page, taking
Mom's picture down but adding a picture of both my parents as founders. I
hope you enjoy it!

I didn't take "Autumn in the Rockies" off yet but I have a special feature
that I am putting together that I think you will enjoy even more! I am
working on a consulting page and a seminar presentations page as well. I
will let you know when I get those published!  I would like to include the
Top ten list of RIM disasters" when it gets compiled - unless there are some
restrictions to using the information?

I would appreciate any feedback or comments that will help me to make the
web site easier to navigate or suggestions of more pertinent information
that I can include for your viewing pleasure.

Janie Wait

Janie Wait, CRM, MBA
President
Director of Marketing