From:
Rebecca Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:02:08 -0400
Hello,

Can anyone on the list guide me to legal or other documentation besides NARA
that speaks about destruction of damaged records?

I am in a situation wher there are approximately 3000 sq ft of records that
are water damaged and moldy.  They have been uncared for until now,
obviously.  But, with some shifts in my organization records management is
becoming the priority that it should be.

The records are a health hazard, but I would like to have as much
documentation as possible to support their destruction.

Thank you listserv, in advance.

Regards,

Rebecca