From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:22:52 -0700
If the records are damaged beyond a reasonable clean-up, and they do not
require retention, you should be all right to record what they are as
best possible and then destroy them. This way you'll have a record (to
some degree) of what was destroyed. Skupsky, in one of his books,
mentions a "one-time destruction" -- this could be your ticket.

Stephen Cohen, MLIS
Document Controls Manager
MARNELL CONSULTING
222 Via Marnell Way
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
(702) 739-5765 Phone
(702) 739-2045 Fax
(203) 376-5535 Mobile

www.marnellcorrao.com

NOTICE: This message may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering it thereto, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance upon this message or
any attachments thereto in any way. If you receive this message in
error, please return it by forwarding the message and any attachments to
the sender.