From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:18:25 -0700
I agree with you John.  The expectation or desire of hiring a
professional RIM person with or to obtain a CRM credential for that low
salary is ridiculous.  The City of Dana Point probably does not realize
it.

The RIM profession, all of we and our related associations, needs to do
much more in explaining and selling what it is we provide.  Included in
that is ARMA and the ICRM providing more information about
professionalism, certification, and the CRM certification credential.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 4/4/2007 10:01 AM >>>
I thought some of you might find this job posting interesting. The site
lists various position listings in California but of particular note to
me was a listing from the City of Dana Point. <snip>