From:
"Broady-Rudd, Sandy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:53:28 -0500
Ray,

I am seeing salaries over $100,000 more frequently on employment sites like theladders.com
especially for Director level positions. Of course, salaries are also going to depend on the cost of living in that particular city.

Sandra Broady-Rudd, CRM
Records and Information Manager
Texas Municipal Retirement System
P.O. Box 149153