From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:16:43 -0700
Glad to know that I am exactly as I thought - female!

Looks like we may have some nice weather here this weekend, so a drive is
definitely in order. The 911 has a full tank. I have no real destination in
mind - just somewhere where the roads are dry and curvy.

While cleaning out a corner of my garage sometime back, I found a box of
cassette tapes. My car lacks the original Blauplunkt radio, but does have an
older JVC cassette player that works. Lucky me - I now have a good sampling
of tunes including lots of late 70's and early 80's stuff (The Jam, English
Beat, Fixx, etc.). Surprisingly the tapes play although they've been poorly
stored for 10 years. I don't listen to music too much when I drive the fun
car - it is generally enough to listen to the air-cooled flat six wind out
as it excellerates. There is nothing like it.

So have a great weekend everyone!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Soon to be somewhere on the highways and by-ways of Washington State