From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 12:50:24 -0700

I agree with this idea, As a current Public Administration graduate student at San Diego State Univ. (never to old to learn, you know!), and having just completed the statistical analysis courses I would have jumped at the opportunity to work on the design of an instrument such as this.

Maybe next year the powers-that-be will enlist some assistance to address these issues.

Btw, I also completed in the survey and agree that it needs some work.

John Guthrie CDIA
City Clerk Records Manager
City of Oceanside
760.435.3024