Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:17:25 -0600
Dear List,

Thank you for the conversation regarding MOSS 2007.  We are about to embark
on a proof of concept using MOSS's records and document management
capabilities in a very highly regulated area -- medical device
manufacturing.  I am not convinced it will do the job without much
customization, as has been mentioned.  However, if this will get the
executives to "buy into" the ECM concept, then I am all for it.  Sometimes
it is necessary to crawl before we can walk...

I'll keep you all posted as much as I am able considering the constraints of
proprietary information sharing for the company I am discussing.

Kindest Regards to all,

TK Train, CRM, ECMp, MIT