From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:58:45 -0600
Here's a web site to look at - this vehicle can raise a worker up to 118
inches off the floor, so a 6" person would have a reach of roughly 16
feet off the floor.  The shelf can hold up to 250 pounds, so it will
hold plenty of boxes.

We used the 84" version in our Records Center and the vehicle proved to
be a true workhorse - did a great job for us.  It ain't cheap, but it's
sturdy and reliable.

http://www.crown.com/usa/products/usa_electric_forklift/work_assist/WAV_
50_Series/index.html

David