From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:32:32 -0400
Flora,

A review of existing church records retention schedules might help you get started. Here is a link to the Epscopal Church's retention schedule:

http://www.episcopalarchives.org/records_manual_for_congregations.html

A Google search will no doubt provide other church's retention schedules for you to survey.

Good luck,
Gary

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager