From:
Robert Kleppen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:47:08 -0700
Laura,

What is the business driver?

When you say the "…the issue of the records our home base employees
create". Are you specifically looking for best practices with the
records lifecycle and how to incorporate them with the organization or
are look looking to mitigate the risks (e-Discovery, records theft,
etc.) these records present to the  organization?

Robert Kleppen

Big Imperative

206-979-3365

--