From:
Andy von Busse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:48:30 -0600
I am not sure why you would want to limit height to boxes. If the records
are in properly designed record file boxes, and not the cheap Staples kind,
there is no reason to put that limitation on a record center. Our boxes can
easily be stacked 6 high if needed. That being said, most record centers
only stack 3 high. Most of our racks are designed that way, but we do have
some that we stack some 4 high and 4 deep if we know they are strictly
archival and not subject to much handling.

Andy von Busse
Forte Record Storage Inc.
"Your locally owned document storage and secure shredding partner"
14505-130 Ave
Edmonton, AB, Canada
T5L 3M5
Ph. 780-436-7517 FAX 780-401-3419