From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:30:20 -0500
I read the article and may respond to the author, especially since those
who write about civic affairs frequently whine about the failure of some
cities/counties, etc. to meet the FOIA/Public Records Act requirements.
I'd suggest that anytime we see an article that challenges "spending"
for Records and Information Management Associations that we follow
Patrick's advice...to be ready to justify our membership and
participation, and that we then jump on the opportunity to comment to
the author, or to comment online in defense of our fellow professionals

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+