From:
"Cheryl L. Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:26:39 -0400
We have a desire to contract with individual(s) that could assist us in
auditing our electronic files in order to establish a basis for naming
them the official records for our core business. We have obtained legal
counsel advice on requirements and have performed an internal
assessment. We'd now like external audit and testing of our systems to
identify any remaining gaps, requirements, or recommended practices. We
are a nonprofit philanthropic organization in Michigan, with
international offices in Pretoria and Sao Paulo, and about 200 employees
domestically. The contracted individual(s) would provide leadership to
the project, but we have staff that can perform testing under their
direction. This is a project that we would like to conduct immediately
so I am looking to the ListServ for any recommendations of
individual/organization(s) who might assist us. Thanks for your thoughts
and recommendations.

Cheryl Rose
Records and Archives Analyst