From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:53:31 -0400
On 8/13/07, Kathleen Fortenberry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Peter,
>
>   I agree.  That  is what I have been telling him/them but they are looking for the "magic wand" or "silver bullet".

well if they want a "silver bullet" then they need to see the Lone Ranger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Ranger
http://www.xbo85.dial.pipex.com/wavs/away.wav

for a magic wand have them check at Alivan's
http://www.alivans.com/choose-your-wand.htm
http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/abracada.wav
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA