From:
Robert Kleppen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:06:46 -0700
Kathleen,

There is several in-band and out-of-band electronic records
classification products that utilize meta data and search content to
tag ESI for classification. I'm on site with a client now and don't
have my list with me. I will try and remember to send you a link with
the 8 or so products I've examined.

If you provide me with some additional requirements  (i.e. All ESI or
just office based documents. Does it include email records? etc.) I
can guide you towards an appropriate product.

None of these products are the magic bullet but you may find one that
can assist you.

---
Robert Kleppen
Seattle, Washington