From:
Deanna Brouillette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:46:39 -0500
Larry:"And I will offer forth the opinion that the majority of the
> CRMs from those days that are still practicing possess knowledge that
is
> equally as, if not more relevant, than the ones who passed in the
mid-1990s
> forward."

Larry:  "It's evidenced by many questions
that are routinely posed on the Listserv by people whose sig line
includes
the designation "CRM" that are asking  things that a CRM should know
without
having to open a book in many cases."

I don't think you can paint all of us who have come into the field in
recent years (late 90s for me, became a CRM in 2004) in such broad
strokes based on a few (perceived) stupid questions on the listserv.

Larry:  "And yes,
there is still a requirement for the experience component in the process
apply to test, but if all of a person's experience is in the present RIM
world, they won't be able to answer the basic RIM questions that are
posed
of them. "

Not sure what this means...I'm well versed in RIM basics.

I don't think one group is smarter or more knowledgeable than the other.
I've learned a lot over the years both from those who have been around
for awhile and from those who are even newer than me.  The way we share
experiences and teach each other is one of the things I love about this
profession.  Can't we all just get along? :-)

-Deanna Brouillette

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).